Below are some suggestions that may help if you're having trouble logging in to the system.
- What if I forgot my Username and/or Password?
- If you forgot your Username and/or Password, the system can send you an e-mail that contains your Username and Password.
- From the Login page, click the 'Forgotten Your Login?' link.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and E-mail Address, and then click the 'Recover Password' link.
- If there is an e-mail match in the system, an e-mail containing your Username and Password will be sent to you shortly.
- How do I change my Password?
- My current password is hard to remember, and I keep forgetting each time I try to login to
The system automatically assigns a password to your account when you register (or if someone at the journal registers for you). However, you may change your password at any time.
- Login to the system using your assigned Username and Password.
- Click 'Update My Profile' on the main navigation menu. This will bring you to the user registration form you filled out earlier.
- In the field next to 'Password:' is your current password. You can overwrite this with a new password.
- Click the 'Update' button at the bottom of the form. The next time you login to the system, you will need to enter your new password. If you forget your new password, you can have it sent to you via e-mail by clicking the 'Forgotten Your Login?' link on the main login page. You will be asked to fill in your name and e-mail address. Once you submit your information, an e-mail containing your Username and Password will be sent to you shortly.
- How do I know which User Role to select on the Login Page?
- If you're not sure which roles you have, contact the Managing Editor. Below is a synopsis of the function each role performs.
- Make a new or revised submission
- Edit or Approve a submission
- Check the status of a submission
- Perform editorial tasks
- Run performance reports
- Access System Administration
- Respond to a Reviewer Invitation
- Submit a Reviewer Recommendation on a submission